Skip to content
UP TO 15% OFF ON Embelia ribes (VAVDING) EXTRACTS
Standardized by Saponins up to 15%
- Plant—used in measles, smallpox, adenitis, burns, sores.
- Seeds—astringent, anti-pyretic, diuretic.
- Decoction or soup is used in affections of the liver and spleen, intestinal colic, in leucorrhoea and menstrual disorders, urinary discharges.
- A valuable protein supplement.
- The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India recommends the decoction of dry seeds in calculus and amenorrhoea.
- Aqueous Dry Powder Extract,
- Liquid Extract,
- Raw Herb Powder,
- Medicated Oil (Sesame/Coconut Oil Base),
- Thick Paste.
Thank you for reaching out to us!
Your message has been successfully delivered. Our team will assist you shortly.