Skip to content
UP TO 15% OFF ON Embelia ribes (VAVDING) EXTRACTS
Standardized by Saponins up to 35%
- Febrifuge, expectorant,
emetic, spasmolytic, diuretic,
- Leaves—an infusion
is given in malarial fever.
- Pods and seeds—decoction is used to remove dandruff (known as Shikaakaai),
extensively used as a detergent.
- An ointment is used for skin diseases.
- Bark—extract is used in leprosy.
- Aqueous Dry Powder Extract,
- Liquid Extract,
- Raw Herb Powder,
- Medicated Oil (Sesame/Coconut Oil Base),
- Thick Paste.