Skip to content
UP TO 15% OFF ON Embelia ribes (VAVDING) EXTRACTS
Standardized by Bitters up to 5%, Oil content up to 3%
- Leaf, bark—antimicrobial, antifungal, anthelmintic, insecticidal, antiviral, antipyretic, antimalarial, antiperiodic, mosquito larvicidal, anti-inflammatory, antifertility, spermicidal, hypoglycaemic.
- Used in inflammation of gums, gingivitis, periodonitis, sores, boils, enlargement of spleen, malarial fever, fever during childbirth, measles, smallpox, head scald and cutaneous affections.
- Oil—used as a contraceptive for intravaginal use, for the treatment of vaginal infections, and as a mosquito repellent.
- Aqueous Dry Powder Extract,
- Liquid Extract,
- Raw Herb Powder,
- Medicated Oil (Sesame/Coconut Oil Base),
- Thick Paste.